A little mix of this and that…
Hello and we hope you had a great time welcoming 2010!!
I have an odd mix of things to share today.
We are totally honored to be mentioned on the amazing blogs below!! Many thanks!
(i love love debs work!)
and I recently discovered this great site too….
we recently had a wedding featured and our Christmas video made a little cameo too! 🙂
Also we were featured in OUI magazine. A French fashion magazine. Sooo fun to receive a copy and see my work printed big!! teehee!
HERE IS THE LINK: OUI magazine (do not google there is another not so nice magazine with same name!!!!)
Very excited to show you the first wedding video by our good friend and colleague Pancho Colladetti. We now offer wedding videos alongside our photography! Pancho is AMAZING!!! Check it out here:
So here is what we did…
1. Take a few close up images against a plain backdrop.
2. Pick your favourite fun image and grab a giant brush colouring over the top and neck.
4. Process how you like it, re-size for print. We did 1m x 1m.
5. Take your files to a large format printer. We recommend getting vinyl prints with the sticky backing. However we un-wisely opted for the high quality print but no sticky back. So we cut out the faces and then glued them to backing board with spray glue. HOWEVER this is a 3 person job and fiddly and the glue did not hold as well as we hoped. SO if you can avoid it, DO!!!
6. Once our boards and pictures were joined and cut to face shape, we gaffa taped some sticks on the back! EASY! and fun!
Let me know if any questions, happy to help!